Consulting and Guest Teaching
Daniel is available to teach components of your teacher training or to help you organize your teacher training. With 20 years experience teaching and 10 years teaching trainings, Daniel understands how to layer information in such a way that the students experience the minimum anxiety and burnout, and the class mood stays positive.
Teaching components include:
- Principles of practicing and teaching safe and effective postural yoga based on a model of appropriate stimulus
- Overview of philosophies, branches of yoga philosophy, the benefits of offering yoga in a secular form
- Anatomy and Thai Massage
- Business and assessing teacher competence
- Structural therapeutics
- Language clarity and cueing
If you are considering offering a 200hr yoga training, setting learning outcomes and organizing each day so that the students stay engaged and stimulated without burning out is critical. Assessing your strengths as a lead trainer and developing an integrated faculty of guest teachers in such a way that the information the students receive isn’t contradictory allows them to feel confident and learn quickly. Engaged students have less anxiety, teach better practicums and retain more information. Daniel can help you create a strong training, and assess the market and viability in your area.
Workshops are generally 15 hour week-end events:
- Introduction to therapeutic yoga for private clients
- Intro to Thai Yoga Massage – learn a 40 minute sequence
- Comparative philosophy, critical thinking and meditation
- Develop a balanced home yoga practice
Contact directly at